Below is a summary of some of our Buyers’ expectations and important things to know when doing business with EB.
At Time of Bid
- Review all Standard Clauses in their entirety
- Submit bids on time or you may be considered nonresponsive
- For bids over $10,000 you may be required to submit the Certification and Representation Form. Please contact your buyer for additional information.
- Always quote to EB’s need date or state best lead time
- Clearly state any non conformances to specifications at time of bid solicitation
At Time of Purchase Order Award
- Notify buyer if seller cannot make purchase order contract delivery date after receipt of purchase order.
- Review all purchase order standard clauses in their entirety
- Submit procedures (VIRs, VPARs, or Test Reports) in a timely manner.
- If material requires an EB source inspector, take note of EBSI Request Deadline date to ensure enough time for on time delivery to contracted delivery date.
- Notify buyer when item is ready for source inspection.
- If order calls for EB Supplied Material, you must notify buyer at receipt of each shipment of EB Supplied Material at your facility (please see Standard Clause 17-16)
At Time of Delivery
- Material is accepted anytime prior to contract delivery date if Best Effort is flagged “Y”
- Wherever possible, use the SPARs VPAC system for preparing shipping labels and packing list.
- Deliver material to the contracted delivery date
- Provide Quality Material the first time